Here at the Grove Nursery, we believe that each child is unique and should be treated as an individual regardless of gender, race, culture, religion, ability, or any special educational needs.
Our focus it to provide education of the highest quality for both local families and those from a wider area.
Our environment and experiences follow the principles of The Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum which focus on learning through play and exploration, both indoors and outdoors.
We plan for experiences in the nursery that are fun, dynamic and appropriate to each individual child.
The nursery team is led by an experienced teacher who works alongside experienced and passionate staff.
Individual attention is made possible by a high ratio of adults to children. Each child is allocated a personal key worker
By ensuring that we have the right environment we aim to:
- Encourage each child to be independent, to develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others and the environment.
- Create a happy, secure and stimulating environment that is child centred, stimulating and safe.
- Build a child’s self-esteem and encourage them to develop a “can do” attitude that will stay with them for life.
- Establish partnerships with parents, supporting them and acknowledging them as the primary carers and educators of their children.
- Ensure that all children make sustained progress.